Sometimes, issues with display on the Foraged platform can be due to your browser’s ability to store cookies for certain websites that are simply outdated or affecting the way that the platform is being displayed. This article will tell you how to quickly and easily clear your browser cache to fix any display issues you might be having.
01) Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
2) Select History.
3) Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand sidebar menu. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
4) Close the browser and re-open to have the changes take effect.
01) In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
2) Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3) In the Cookies and Site Data section, check both options of Cookies and Cache data. Click the Clear button once these two options are checked.
Safari for macOS
01) Click on Safari on the top menu bar.
2) In the dropdown menu, click Preferences.
3) In the pop-up modal that appears, click the Privacy tab. Then click the Manage Website Data button.
4) Click Remove All and then Remove Now.
5) Exit out of Safari and open again for the changes to take place.
01) Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
2) Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu.
3) Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear.
4) Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
5) Click Clear Now.
6) Close Microsoft Edge completely for your changes to take effect.