If Free Shipping isn’t up your alley, and you don’t want to mess with the hassle of setting up multiple flat rates, you can use Live Shipping Rates: Powered by Shippo.
Follow the on-screen instructions to setup Live Shipping Rates for your store.
1. Head on over to the Settings menu item. Proceed to click on the Shipping menu item under the Settings menu.
2. Make sure your shipping is enabled and click the Configure button next to Live Rates:
3. On the Live Rates page, ensure that Live Rates is enabled by “checking” the box. Connect your Shippo Account by clicking the button in the screenshot below.
4. You will be prompted to create or connect a Shippo account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this process. Once you have created or logged into your Shippo account, you will be redirected back to the Live Rates page.
5. Add any custom boxes in this section:
6. Make sure to hit the Save Changes button to enable your changes.
Ps. If you need to add/remove any carriers for your Shippo Account (like FedEx, DHL, etc) go ahead and click here.